Saturday, November 6, 2010

I



1.  Build Pyramid out of sugar cubes
2.  Sit quietly and still in front of the pyramid
3.  Consider the experience of eating the whole pyramid of cubes after they have been individually
     dosed with LSD

This state of contemplation will eventually lead to astral travel.
While traversing the astral plane you will meet yourself.
This other dimensional self will be the you that actually ate the whole pyramid of LSD doses.
This other self, ate too much Acid thus causing the astral travel.
Be cautious of anything that the parallel you is saying.
I can not stress enough when I say YOU ATE TOO MUCH!
If you begin to freak out, let yourself borrow your corduroy pants or a shirt you are wearing with bright and loud patterns.
This should keep yourself occupied long enough to bring you back to a safe place, free of anxiety.
Write about your experience in a journal.
Lock your journal in a safe.
Thoughts are dangerous!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I may actually try this. Which leads me to believe that there might be something off about me. Thoughts are dangerous, aren't they.

    ReplyDelete