Friday, November 12, 2010

XI

Mastering the Lucid dream (conscious dreaming)

what am I training for? 
 Such monotonous activities as searching for magnetic repulsion and mind over matter while in the dream world seems like such a waste of dream time.  I have built a temple in the dream world to practice acts of magic that I cannot even begin to understand during waking life.  
A glorious place this temple is.  
A huge, vast stone floor that echoes with each step, stretches throughout the whole room.  There are ten stone pillars within the room, laid out in the manner of the ten sephiroth of the tree of life.  The night sky is this structures only roof so that I may feel the awe and direct influence of the heavenly bodies above me.  
But what for?  
Why build such a place of study?  
Why spend the time in a constant act of study when the total power of imagination is at my finger tips? 
 I could be conquering my utmost sexual desires!  
Have I come to believe that sex is of the physical world and no longer of interest to me in dreams?  
Is sexual energy only of use to influence the tenth sphere (which I don't understand awake or in dreams)?
It is better not to dwell for now...
I am not quite ready to vanish into thin air 
(that trick is best saved when there is actually an audience).

No comments:

Post a Comment